- We believe that the Bible, as contained in the Old and New Testaments in the original tongues is the verbally inspired Word of God, and that it is the only infallible rule of Faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one in God. ( Matthew 28:19 Genesis 1:26, 1 John 5:7-8)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. (John 1:1-51; Mat.1:18-25)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of his shed blood; and furthermore, are eternally secure, in the light of the perfect, finished work of Christ. ( Ephesians 2:8,9; John 10:28,29)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, that he ascended into Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father; that He ever liveth to make intercession for all who come to God by Him. ( John 14:6; Acts1:9-11; Hebrews 4:14; Ephesians 1:20,21)
- We believe that the true or invisible Church, which began with the descent of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, is the Body of Christ, and that each one who accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior is a member of that Body, and is indwelled by the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:12-28;6:19,20)
- We believe that the Gospel commission is for the church; that the ordinances of the Lord’s supper and Baptism are divinely instituted, and that Christ desires us to practice them until He comes. (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-29)
- We believe that Christ may at any moment return in the air to rapture the Saints, and that there shall be a tribulation period of approximately seven years, after which He will come to the Earth with His Saints, and rule for a thousand years. After this, the wicked will be judged and cast into eternal punishment. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15-21; 25:46; Revelation 19:11;20:10-15)
- We believe that Satan is a person, the author of the fall, and that he shall be eternally punished. (Job 1:7; Genesis 3:1-19; John 8:44; Revelation 20:10)
Before service, we’ll have calm and peaceful music to pray.
Our worship services start at 11:00 AM in-person and online.
We’ll fellowship the first and last week of the month after service.
Plan Your Visit
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Kresson Bible Church a great one.